Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aston Villa, and other football teams!
ason villa & middlesbourgh hav agreed a 12millon pound fgure for sewart downing.
does this mean that ashley young is on his way out
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear
Isnt Downing quite badly injured?
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
I hope not Pete. I think Young can play in a free-role. We've become too predictable with him on the left. I like Downing. Good signing if we get him.

i thought there was links with man city wanting him
They want everyone. We dont want to see Young

Downing is injured at the moment and I hope the signing is to fill Gareth Barrys boots.
We so need to hold on to Ash Young!
''Shall we move to the section lads?''

''Its a bit nippy 'ere in the Ryder''
publunch you need tu upload your avitar again mate
Have you got a centre back yet?
We have Curtis Davies and Carlos Cuellar
''Shall we move to the section lads?''

''Its a bit nippy 'ere in the Ryder''
There was talk of you going for Matthew Upson. But I cant see him making that move really.
upson takes it up the bum
Downing is recovering well from foot surgery.
they say he will be out till october
Upson is the type of player we really need. Davies plays well alongside a commanding centre half.

Why would Upson want to play in a nice claret & blue kit Kim? When he could wear the borrowed version. :) I have heard rumours that the reason WHU play in those colours, was that one of their players borrowed kit from Villa and liked it so much that they adopted the colours. I have no idea if it is true or not.

Unfortunately I read that Downing is out untill early October, after being injured by Stylian Petrov. Let's hope he doesn't want pay-back.
"Kevin and myself would get on much better if Kevin kept hs mouth shut." - Graeme Smith on Kevin Pietersen (June 2008)
Upson isnt moving!!! Well, unless a champions league club comes in. Though his house is up for sale...

Downing's a funny one - can look world beating but can look a bit dodgy. Not the bravest either.
We need to keep Young as well as bring in players like Downing. Key lesson from last year was that the squad was not strong enough, great 1st XI but once they start getting injured/tired/suspended then its all looking a lot less great!
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
Apparently Chelsea want Young.

Mum's a Villa fan and she can't stand Downing. I on the other hand support that other team...
some one has to
i thought you was intelligent rachel
(16-07-2009, 08:46 PM)raebear Wrote: Apparently Chelsea want Young.

Mum's a Villa fan and she can't stand Downing. I on the other hand support that other team...

Would that be the second best team in Birmingham.......Villa reserves? :)
"Kevin and myself would get on much better if Kevin kept hs mouth shut." - Graeme Smith on Kevin Pietersen (June 2008)