Bethell
Furrer
Garrett
Wightman
Chapman-Lilley
Griffin
Lintott
Hughes

So it does look like Ed Pollock hasn't totally blotted his copybook with Management - and will still be in the First team T20 squad.  Lamb however, remains the 'forgotten man' !  Presumably, Mellor might be playing out his time with us now and perhaps this is match will give one more chance for Lintott to show what he can do, to get some sort of contract ?
You can take the boy out of Atherstone, but you can never take Atherstone ........... !
Where's Ethan Brookes?
(16-07-2019, 02:27 PM)bear4life Wrote: Where's Ethan Brookes?

Yes, well spotted.  Given his recent all round form for the Seconds recently - see Bald Reynard's post yesterday, on his performances in the two Seconds T20 games v Yorkshire - he could well be in the First team squad for the T20.

Update: Alex Thomson is also missing from the Seconds team - and he has been a regular starter for them - so I guess he will also be in the T20 squad (no real surprise).
"The only Good Banker .......... is a Lickey Banker"
Report from Yorkshire, including "sunshine stopped play"!
https://yorkshireccc.com/news/view/7897/...re-day-one
Views on here are my own; but you can keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
(16-07-2019, 02:50 PM)The Lickey Banker Wrote:
(16-07-2019, 02:27 PM)bear4life Wrote: Where's Ethan Brookes?

Yes, well spotted.  Given his recent all round form for the Seconds recently - see Bald Reynard's post yesterday, on his performances in the two Seconds T20 games v Yorkshire - he could well be in the First team squad for the T20.

Update: Alex Thomson is also missing from the Seconds team - and he has been a regular starter for them - so I guess he will also be in the T20 squad (no real surprise).

He's missing from the Seconds, because he's playing for England Young Lions against Bangladesh Under 19's.  Probably still a bit too early for a First team call up for us - but I reckon it won't be long before we see him - he is a more genuine all rounder than his brother.
You can take the boy out of Atherstone, but you can never take Atherstone ........... !