Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Umeed
Whatever happened to him. Got released at the end of last season but haven't seen any other team take him up or even trial him in their seconds. Any ideas?
From his social media posts he seems to have spent several months in Australia and traveling the world.
While Robert may be dead, Robert was not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
Always thought he was a bit unlucky. Didn't get the chances that one or two others seemed to have got.
(06-08-2019, 07:13 PM)The Good Mugabe Wrote: From his social media posts he seems to have spent several months in Australia and traveling the world.

I wish him well.  If it's anything like his batting, he will be travelling very slowly.
Views on here are my own; but you can keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
(06-08-2019, 04:53 PM)KingWoakes Wrote: Whatever happened to him. Got released at the end of last season but haven't seen any other team take him up or even trial him in their seconds. Any ideas?

A feast or famine player, if he reached double figures he would go on to make a century. Unfortunately that only happened twice! I think Derby made a tentative enquiry which came to nothing but he was very popular with our female cricketers who always referred to him as eye candy Andy